Politique de confidentialité
Pursuant to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 we hereby inform that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is PASEDO Przemysław Wiślak with headquarters in Zawiercie 42-400 ul. Gliniana 63, VAT: 6491815050, REGON: 240302815.
2) Your personal data are processed for purposes:
a. broadly understood commercial cooperation, pursuant to art.6 par. 1 lit. a, b, c, d, e, f or art.9 par. 1 and par. 2 lit. a, b, c, d, h, i, j - of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016
b. conclusion, performance and continuation of purchase / sale contracts for goods offered by the administrator
c. performance of legal obligations on the administrator (in particular: issuing and storing invoices / sales documents and other accounting documents, processing complaints)
d. determination, defense and claiming
e. direct marketing
f. creating statements, analyzes and statistics (for internal needs of the administrator)
g. verification of payment credibility
h. service support
3) The administrator processes personal data based on art. 6 par.1 lit.f - processing is necessary for the purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator
4) Recipients of data may/will be: employees and associates, Poczta Polska, courier / transport companies, companies providing IT support for the administrator, hosting providers, suppliers of goods and intermediary services in transactions, and on request by the State Authorities. The transfer of data is necessary for the implementation of business cooperation, and their failure to provide would make it difficult to perform a specific business event.
Your personal data is provided to: ebam kancelaria Doradcy Podatkowego Nowak Małgorzata with headquarters in Zawierciu 42-400 ul. Porębska 23 lok 4-6.
5) The administrator does not intend to transfer your data to a third country or to international organizations
6) Your personal data will be kept for an adequate period and not longer than periods complying with the currently binding legal provisions in individual areas of personal data processing
7) You have the right to: require the administrator to access personal data; rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data; object to processing, data transfer or withdrawal of consent at any time. For this purpose, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
8) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
9) Providing personal data is a statutory condition for the implementation of purchase / sale and issuing invoices and is voluntary, however, failure to provide data in the scope required by the administrator may result in the lack of performance of the contractIn other cases, it is based on the voluntary consent of the person providing their personal data (including e-mail, contact phone number and other) or on the law (in particular general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016.
10) The database administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in accordance with applicable regulations.
11) Your data will not be subjected to automated decision making (profiling).